It's official! Thanks to my FBC Holland family, Ocker Brethren Church, family, and friends, all my funds have been raised and a plane ticket to Honduras on February 1, 2012 has been purchased. God is good! It's hard to believe that in 3 short weeks, what began as a small voice calling me towards over seas missions 5 years ago has now become a very loud voice leading me to La Ceiba, Honduras to work with the Deaf. I am so priveledged to embark on such an incredible journey!! This blog site is the start of my adventures in Honduras. Each month I am there, I will record what has been going on in my life and in the lives of the Deaf in Honduras.
For now, I have a little over 3 weeks to finish packing and planning for my take off on February 1st. It's been a crazy house! 3 girls in one room, my sister's wedding, and working at Maggie Moo's Ice Cream Treatery, I pray I have enough time to complete all that needs to be done.
Well, until next time, may the Lord bless you and keep you, for He is able to do immeasurably more than we could ever ask or imagine!
Grace, peace, and love

Comments

  1. Kathryn, can you believe it snowed here today! It didnt stick. Too warm. I love hearing about God's work there in Honduras! I'm praying for God to open the hearts of the children you teach to receive Christ! I'm also praying that as you act in faith to change Honduras this year, that God will fully bless you and your ministry with every resource you need to follow him! Do you have any specific prayer request? God bless you and strengthen you! May his joy uplift you, Kathryn! Can't wait to hear good reports from Honduras! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so good to hear Colton's report from you, Kathryn! I am praying with you in faith that God will fully provide all that is needed for these "outskirt" children to come to your school, to know Jesus Christ, and to grow to lead others to Him! May God strengthen, uplift, and encourage your heart as you follow Him in Honduras! Kathryn! You told Christ yes-whenever, wherever, whatever! Because of your obedience, I know He is working mightily in you to reach Honduras! Your work there brings joy to my heart. I pray for your good health and peace! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts