March! Marzo! Month #2

Hello everyone! Well, March has come and gone more quickly than I ever could have imagined! It seems like I barely blinked and it was gone, thus leaving me no time to blog, sorry! Here is my blog entry for March. Take a look at what went on this month and enjoy my lack of photo taking skills! :)




                              At school we learned about the moon :)












We had 3 birthdays to celebrate during March! Including mine :D


On March 6th we celebrated Amanda (the one in the purple shirt, one of our Deaf staff members)'s birthday!
Keep her in your prayers, she and her husband Orlan are 4 months pregnant with their first baby!






On March 13th we celebrated Jessie (one of our North American staff members)'s birthday!






On March 30th we celebrated my birthday!! Thanks to my fellow teacher and staff members, it was one to remember, and those kids are the best.





The classroom gets bigger!


Thanks to Signs of Love supporters in the States, we are fortunate enough to welcome 3 Deaf students into our school that never would have had the opportunity to learn in this type of environment. Jonatan, Blanca, and Nayeli (the 3 in the left corner) had next to no language 3 months ago, and today they can carry on a conversation as if they've had language their entire lives. To be a witness to something so incredible is indescribable.




As you can see, March was a full month!! Wish I would have actually posted this during the month so you all could see, but I hope it was worth the wait!
I am so blessed to be a part of each of the faces in these photos lives, praise be ever to God Almighty!

Comments

Popular Posts